Buat temen-temen yang Suka banget ma yang English-English pasti udah ngga asing lagi niech ma yang namanya Englsih Meeting. nach .. ni dia script buat MC dalam English meeting ... O y, Temen-temen boleh tambah atau kurangi semua program-program yang ada ... yang aku posting ini cuman dalam format umum aja ...
Langsung aja yach .. check it out ...
Assalamu' alaikum Wr. Wb.
Good afternoon everybody...
First of all, let us praise to the Almighty Allah SWT, because of His Blessing we are able to come here, to join in this English meeting.
may peace be upon our prophet (prafit), Muhammad SAW, who has guided us from the darkness into the right ways of life.
Ladies and Gentlemen;
We, the committee (panitia) of this English meeting club, would like to say many thanks to all of you who have come here to join, participate and share together in improving our English ability. Without your contribution, it is impossible for us to run this activity. We hope this English meeting will give an advantage for us in developing our language competence, especially speaking skill.
Brothers and Sisters;
Before we run this English meeting, as the host (MC), personally I would like to say I' m so sorry if there are mistakes or inconveniences (kurang pas) in my utterances (ucapan) during handling all program or sessions in this meeting.
Ladies and Gentlemen, Brothers and Sisters; This English meeting contains of 5 sessions (programs):
1. The first one is "Opening" and as we know that: it's going on right now!
2. The second session is "self- introduction". This session will present 3 participants (new members). I will invite them one by one to stand here, in front of you, to make self introductions.
After introducing their selves, they must be ready to answer any questions or comments from all the audiences. Of course, the audiences should not ask about their privacy. And remember; don’t be afraid of making mistakes in your speaking. Don’t worry about your grammar or rules of English structures. The most important thing in this session is that we start to speak English; we encourage ourselves to be confident in speaking.
3. The next session is "Discussion". I will divide all of you into 5 groups. Each group consists of 4 or 5 members. To- day topic is "How to improve our English". We will choose one of the groups randomly to be the presenter. The other groups can be affirmative or opposite groups I hope we can make an interesting debate.
4. The fourth session is "Error Recognition and Evaluation". This session will be handled by Mr. _______. He is an English teacher at _____. The main point of this session is to review and find out the difficulties or mistakes in our speaking. It does not only concern on grammar but also vocabulary.
By making evaluation, hopefully we can improve our English, especially how to communicate in English successfully.
5. The last, the fifth session, is "Closing Speech". This speech will be delivered by Miss. _____. She is a student at _____.
Ladies and Gentlemen, Brothers and Sisters;
And now, let us open our meeting by saying "Bismillahirrahmanirrahim"
Well, Mr._____ time is yours!